1/31/11

NYC taught me not to have a pity party

Rob was in CA for the past 7 days. I'm so proud of myself for not whining about it on Facebook and did a pretty good job about not venting about it on my blog. I really couldn't because most of my NYC mom friends have weeks like that all the time. I'm lucky to see him as much as I do. Here's Ella making cookies for his arrival. The kids were asleep by the time he came home. Which was nice because I got him all to myself. My favorite thing he said to me was, "Well, at least from your emails, our phone calls, the blog, and Facebook, it didn't look like such a bad week. The kids were pretty good, right?" Angels. All of them.

4 comments:

  1. Can't imagine being alone for a week in NYC with 3 little guys.. I hate when Ry travels. Half the time I ended up having my mom come in.. Way to go!!!
    Love your new blog. Always great to see what you are up to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, every time I click over here it's like a whole new blog. I'm a BIG whiner when my spouse is out of town or even just gone a lot in one day. And neither NYC nor anything else could change that, I'm pretty sure. One week is a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through cycles... whine, whine, whine, then I shut up for awhile and then it comes back again. And it's always the same subject: months and months of nausea. When the baby comes (due in a week!) I'll have to find something new to whine about. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Michelle! I just had a baby 3 weeks ago my whining is about not getting enough sleep. I've done this twice before but it's hard to remember how bad it is until you're in the thick of it. ENJOY YOUR SLEEP NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger