4/20/11

Spring Break: Day One


I can't think of a better thing to do on the first day of spring break than fly a kite. Looking at the kids faces, I don't think they could either. Here's everyone on the Great Lawn in Central Park. Where's Owen? Asleep on a picnic blanket with a fever. What to do when you have two perfectly heathly kids and one sick kid? Everyone stay home? Bring pillows and Tylenol (or whatever fever reducing medicine is acceptable these days) for the sicky? I chose to go out. He slept in the stroller or the ground the whole time. He was a trooper.  A day later, he woke up hungry and in perfect health.  Still torn on my decision though. What would you have done?


8 comments:

  1. Your life looks dreamy :) Enjoy the beautiful New York spring and summer - San Francisco's dreary summer seems to be starting early!

    Also, I think you made the right choice. That's what stroller's are for, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is not cold outside, and yes you have a stroller for him to rest....then I would say you did the right thing. You go girrl.
    Gyða.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believed in love spells until i met this spell caster . I meant a man who’s name is johnson oracle he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and spell for lottery or spell for a good job .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 month before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. you can email dr johnson oracle if you need is help udehomeofsolution@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger