8/18/11

whatever makes my life easier


I've discovered bodysuits for Ella. Both t-shirt and underwear in one. Sold. One less thing I have to dig through the clean laundry basket for. Because by now, everyone should have heard the newest cliche: The prettier the blog, the messier the house. For the past few months, my blog has taken priority over my laundry situation. Lucky you. :) Enjoy the pretty pictures taken on our recent trip to MoMa!  We met up with some old friends who are having the best life ever. Miss you already Raddon girls. Hope you had a fun visit in NYC!  Since coming home and listening some of Ryan's music, I've discovered this post is best viewed with Fire in Your New Shoes playing in the background. Try it and get a multi-media blog experience. This really is turning out to be your lucky day.


She can only keep the serious face for so long.  Monet in the background. 







11 comments:

  1. At least half of my music on my iPod is by him. I credit my baby weight loss to his music because it motivated me to run again. I think I have a mini crush on him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    Bodysuit= big girl onsie hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures - your daughter looks so thrilled to be running around such an awesome environment. If I was in her place I'd probably be doing the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the suit sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks!

    jeannine: totally a big girl onsie. i didn't think of it that way--but it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your honesty. That's def one thing that's so prominent on your blog and it's just great. You're a real person with real life happening over there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay....what about going to the bathroom, are there buttons on the bottom of the bodysuits? Using public restrooms and wrestling with the bodysuit...can your daughter manage on her own?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suggestion for Anonymous~One way to get around taking the whole bodysuit (a.k.a.onsie~lol) off when going to the restroom is to just keep the bodysuit on & move it to one side at the bottom & go to the bathroom.That's what I do when I wear a one piece bathing suit:)TMI?:)lol
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon: She does great! I haven't had to help her, yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... What a great list. It's no wonder that some of these are the top blogs. I have never even heard of some of them, but what truly great ideas. It just goes to show you that people enjoy ideas outside of the box. Hopefully in the future I can create a web host that is half as successful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Very helpful info specially the last part. I take care of such information much..
    hvac repair in parker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger