4/23/11

New York Botanical Garden Part 2

I wish my days were only red pants and yellow suspenders and orchid shows with Broadway songs playing in the background. Wouldn't that be delightful? Here's a few things that happened that day: Owen yelled at me for 30 minutes because I wouldn't get him a drink from Starbucks. When I was carrying the stroller down to the subway, I tripped and Oscar fell down two steps, screaming! I spent 20 minutes looking for a lost sweater at the gardens. I found it. Bathroom breaks with boys. Yuck. The elevator wouldn't open at the train station on our way home, so we missed the train by mere seconds. The next one didn't arrive for another 38 minutes. I got yelled at and then apologized to at the Grand Central Station food court for my kids making such a mess at dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Omigoodness-your boys' suspenders are the cutest things I've ever seen! I really love em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger