4/20/11

My First Blog DIY

All good mommy blogs have DIY's! Here's my attempt.  With Easter coming up, I thought it would be perfect timing for a DIY Easter Basket.  No instructions needed, just follow the steps in the pictures. Posing is a big part of making this basket work. It can also double as an Easter bonnet.
The credit actually goes Ella and the materials provided by the Brooklyn Children's Mueseum.  Go all the way back on the second floor to make whatever you want! They provide scraps of paper, bottles, tape, glue, scissors, markers, string, rubber bands, ripped up shirts. New random materials come out periodically. It's my favorite part of the museum. Anything goes! Ella has seen the traditional Easter basket I bought for her, but she told me she thinks this one is prettier. I completely agree.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up Ella looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, your style and that post. And that basket too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That child is ridiculously adorable. I Love {with a capital L} her fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger