5/11/11

Natural History Museum

I've always been annoyed by parents who think everything their kids do is exceptional.  That being said: I think Oscar's dinosaur impression is legitimately funny. Did I just become that mom?  And I was also impressed by Owen's Telescope DIY. He insisted on viewing the museum through it. Again: Brilliant kid or psycho proud parent? Am I my own worst nightmare?  Give it to me straight. Anonymous comments are welcome!

All pictures by me at the Museum of Natural History

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the dinosaur impression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are cute. How's that for straight. -bw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius!

    -(biased mom of twins)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinosaur impression: funny
    Telescope DYI: cute, but not brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering in the past you have given the kids binoculars in museums and this time he created his own "viewer", I think that's pretty smart! But it is true that whatever your own kids do is amazing. When J said "Dada" last week, Mike and I got REALLY excited. If someone else's kid did that we would've politely smiled. It's just the way it is with your own kids, I guess, and that's ok. It feels good when your parents are proud of you!
    -Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the boys are totally adorable and your photos are sooo nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger