6/23/11

She made it!

Yay! Ella was able to go. Thanks for cheering her on. :) The celebration was over the top. Matching outfits. Slide shows. Costume changes. Certificates. Pyrotechnics. I'm so pleased with my daughters kindergarten experience I could cry. You hear a lot of horror stories in the media about the NYC Public school system. Don't believe a word of it. While the system is in need of improvement, there are wonderful things happening in most of the schools. I happen to send my kids to one of them!
Ella and her two Teachers

And a video of the kids dancing to Waka Waka It's Time for Africa! aka My new favorite song.

1 comment:

  1. The wiggle at the end is the cutest thing EVER!
    -Jeannine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger