6/20/11

Visit Rainbow City before it blows away!

Welcome to Rainbow City! It's free. It's not just for kids!
Quick Facts :
What: Pretty jump houses and air-filled sculptures 
When: Now until July 5th (click here for hours, opened until 10 or 11pm every night!)
Where: 30th St and 10th Ave
Why: In celebration of the opening of section two of High Line Park
Food: There's about 6 food trucks on the lot. I recommend the nachos and tacos from the Kamichi Taco Truck
Bathrooms: A row of port-a-potties with antibacterial gel and hand washing stations for that great outdoor concert feel. 
go. NOW. go!
 if i knew how to make this text blink i would. instead i'll use this ridiculous color combo.
 go. NOW. go!

These are the faces of kids playing at Rainbow City:
This is the face of a kid who has been told, "It's time to go home."
I can't wait to go back. 

6 comments:

  1. Funny you posted this today- we just went this morning and loved it. Let's go back together!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend just sent me a link to this. I hadn't heard of this. We're definitely going. Thanks for the idea.

    Ps cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Google search, girl!
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6395207_create-blinking-text.html
    -Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks super fun! We're heading to NYC next week. I want to bounce along the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Maria David from Spain When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR OJEKERE how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back,I read on how help some get pregnant, Lottery, even heal any type of disease i contacted him through his email address greatestlovespelltemple@gmail.com because my boyfriend whom i really love with all my heart and also love me too, but suddenly change and turned his back on me and hated me with passion I was absolutely desperate to get my boyfriend back. Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me and my parent I wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR OJEKERE, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship back because he already engaged me. I felt confident that he will actually make my boyfriend to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without DR OJEKERE. did his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact he via email:Again his email address is greatestlovespelltemple@gmail.com I assure you things will turn around for you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger