7/28/11

Bloggy Party Tonight

Rob and Me at Jordan's roof top party

My internet dating continues. Tonight a bunch of bloggers/designers/writers/photographers are gathering together at a party that Joanna Goddard's throwing. Some of the people I'm excited to see are Jenny and Natalie. We all have mutual friends, and I can't wait to finally meet them. There's also Deb who taught me how to make the best pancakes and scrabble eggs. I can't wait to thank her. And a lot of other people that I'm stoked to see. I'll tell you how it goes. I just hope I don't make this face when I'm introduced to Sarah.


6 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll be wearing a shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun night! I will need to start reading these NYC bloggers as well. I have really enjoyed reading your blog!

    daina
    http://daina-newyorkstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get to meet Deb? I am such a HUGE fan and will be first in line to buy her book, whenever it comes out. Tell us all about meeting her! ohhh...did she bring dessert? Thanks to her, I no longer live on grilled cheese and pasta. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, your son totally looks like a Beesley. If your son had blue eyes and blonde hair he would look like my son Ephraim Beesley. I am amazed at how much Beesley boys look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you're meeting Smitten Kitchen! She is so famous. And some of the others too. Looks like you have really hit the big time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. You look very glamorous in that skirt and heels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger