9/5/11

Convenant House: Strollers Delivered!


Hi! Happy Labor Day! Here's a quick post to conclude our fundraiser for the mothers at Covenant House. I delivered TEN STROLLERS on Saturday. Click here to see the readers who made this possible. It was more than I ever imagined!  Enjoy the pictures of my journey back to Covenant House. Thanks Aunt Emily for helping with the delivery.


Here's a picture of the moms and babes who inspired my fundraiser. I wish them all the best! Thanks again for making the fundraiser a success. Click here to read about my story and if you want to donate directly, click here.  Covenant House is such an amazing organization!

10 comments:

  1. Thank-you for doing such an amazing thing for these ladies. Your example is a gift that no amount of money can buy. Thank you also for the time you and your family dedicated to making this dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ladies are so lucky to have met you...and those are some awesome strollers. Thanks for letting us be apart of it. It must have been so much fun to deliver them. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it! Great job for innovating and executing such a fun and *MEANINGFUL* fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! you rock. this makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!! There's nothing sweeter than people helping each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! What a great fundraiser, and what a great thing to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely thing to do. I love your city. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me smile. You're such a sweetheart, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great service. You inspire us all Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so amazing. Great use of blog-network-outreach goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger