9/16/11

Pennwick Custom Golf Carts



Really wished we could have met up with you yesterday John! As a consolation for you driving around for 1.5 hrs with no luck finding a parking spot, I will ask each of my readers to purchase at least one of your amazing custom golf carts. What'll it be--The '56, The Smoothster, or the BROOKLYN?

Hope you get home safely! Thanks for being such a good friend to Rob.

On a related note--I cleaned my house for John's visit because I thought he was staying overnight. You should see my bath tub! I have blue water in my toilet bowl! Quick--someone stop by without warning so I can fool you into thinking this is how my house always looks. And smells!

The '56



8 comments:

  1. Speaking of cleaning...I need to give my own bathroom a good dip in bleach. It's so unladylike in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) the mess is all because of boys! lets blame them. if it were just girls living in our house it would be spotless all the time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha----So funny about the cleaning. So true, so true. I hope someone pops in on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, just the thought of trying to find a parking spot in NYC gives me anxiety.

    http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those golf carts are awesome! I'll forward the link to my in-laws.... big golfing family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogs that have quality information like this are as precious as gold. You have given me much to think about in this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. تعدد خدمات شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم التابعة للبيت السعيد و هي ايضا شركة عزل خزانات بالقصيم لوجود امهر المتخصصين بها و للشركة ايضا فرع شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم لابادة الحشرات بالطرق الحديثة اما في شركة كشف تسريبات بالقصيم التابعه للبيت السعيد تجد خدمة متطورة و شاملة

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger