10/25/11

Babble Post: 5 Tips for Taking a Vacation Without Kids

Do you take vacations without your kids? I do! Most of our vacations last only two nights because of work schedules. We'll take what we can get!
Today on Babble I tell how we escaped to New Orleans last weekend! I also include some of the places my husband and I have gone together in the past. Sometimes we stayed in a hotel close to home, sometimes we flew across the country. One day (I hope!) we'll take a quick sail together across the world! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I love being able to go on quick get aways with my husband and I've always worried (just a little) that we may not be able to continue treating ourselves once we start having babies. Hearing that you not only get away, but enjoy it, is very encouraging. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip! Isn't NOLA awesome? You can do (and eat) so much there in four days! We got married there and go back for Jazzfest often. This year we're planning to go with a bunch of friends and none of us are bringing the youngins. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger