10/7/11

Babble Post: No Butts! No Cuts! No Coconuts!


The best things for kids always seem to require waiting in a line. Santa! Ferris Wheels! Ice Cream! Face painting! Like the one on the left? One HOUR of waiting.

Since becoming a parent, I've been waiting in a lot of lines. Have you, too? Today in my Babble article, I discuss line waiting. I end with a slideshow of things I think are worth waiting for. And some that are NOT! Click here to read it.

Have a good weekend! Thanks again for reading NYC Taught Me and Kid Scoop. I was so nervous my first week at Babble. Could I really do it? Your support made me realize I can! 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gracifers for noticing my link was bad. It should work now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you, Sharon! It's great to watch someone chase their dreams. You're doing a wonderful job and I've enjoyed reading your Babble posts. You're prepping me for motherhood – I'm almost there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jodi! It's a scary thought that I'm prepping you for motherhood. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've waited about 3 days to be able to post on your blog. Now THAT'S patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gyða GunnarsdóttirMarch 30, 2012 at 6:27 PM

    did wait in line today for my kids to get facepaint. It was worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger