10/19/11

Babble Post: Say Cheese! My Search for the Best Mommy Camera

Here's the first Babble post I've written all week. Eek! I'm so far behind! I hope you like it! Here's a blurb:

What kind of camera do you use when you take pictures of your kids? It's so hard to pick just one! I have four different kinds of cameras and take an average of 500,000 million pictures of my kids a day. Hooray for digital cameras and massive memory cards!

I put together a slideshow of my favorite pictures I've taken of my kids with the four different kinds of cameras I own. You be the judge: What type of camera do you think is best for capturing childhood?

I also explained in detail where and when I use the different types of cameras.

Read the full article here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow... love your blog. Love your Babble posts. But c'mon, got spellcheck? Use it! Aloud? Try allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess! I LOVE your blog. I'm your newest follower! If you'd like, come check out my blog, and if you like it, I LOVE followers! Thanks so much!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. InfinitelifefitnessMarch 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM

    wow these are some AMAZING pictures! you caught some gr8 expressions!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley - sugarandcloth.comMarch 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM

    When all else fails, I use my trusty iPhone too :) especially instagram. It magically transforms even the worst pictures into something worth posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley- Sugarandcloth.comMarch 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM

    P.s.: Who doesn't have typos? That's a better question! I don't think perfect posts exists, just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger