11/25/11

Waiting for the Parade to Start


I took 500 pictures at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I'll start you off with these three of Ella waiting for the parade to start. The lighting was really pretty.

Before I leave for the day, I'll add that I had the BEST Thanksgiving.  I'm so thankful for great friends and family! Love you guys.

(I bought her hat at the H&M Kid's Department. Actually I bought three! One for each of my kids. And then I bought one like it for myself at Forever 21. So warm!)

16 comments:

  1. The photos are your little one are stunning! And that hat is wonderful, I don't blame you for fashioning the whole family with one each. I've never been to NYC but it's on my list to go next year to see autumn. I'm done dreaming of NY, I must see it on front rather than from an airplane!

    Cheers!
    Heather @ Find That Warm Fuzzy Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! Where did you end up watching the parade from? We watched from 58th and 7th... crowded, but we had a great view! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GreetingsfromTexasMarch 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM

    Good lord she's beautiful!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
    www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never comment but I had to this time. Wow Ella is so pretty! I am an American living in Ukraine right now and those hats are all over the place here! Very cute to see Ella with it. Excited to see the other posts of the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! They look like they belong in a magazine! Happy to hear Thanksgiving was a happy holiday for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supermodel in training? Definitely. She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. central park west and 65th? i think! it was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute hat! I hope I have a daughter someday, and I will dress her just like you do Ella.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger