12/19/11

New Shoes



Paolo Nutini's song "New Shoes" captures everything about our walk to school this morning. Even the late part.



Let me explain:

Last Wednesday we went to an amazing event at 77kids Times Square hosted by Moms and the City. The store is located right in the heart of Times Square so it feels more like an attraction rather than clothing store. It has interactive photo booths, chalkboards in the dressing rooms, and a music video program that puts your kids onto the big screens. There was even an 8-year-old DJing the event! I've never been to a store like it. Go!

Everyone who attended the event received generous 77kids gift cards and after browsing the store, I knew Owen and Oscar were getting new shoes. Bravo to whoever decides what shoes 77kids sells. Boys heregirls here. So many cute options, right? Which ones would you buy? Minnetonka Fringe Boots have my heart. I got these amazing Clarks boots for the boys. I thought it was a good choice because they're warm in the winter and great for school or church. Ella even fits into them and looks adorable. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. 


Thanks Moms and the City and 77kids for the new shoes! I couldn't wait until Christmas to give the Clarks to the boys. I'm glad I didn't wait. It made for such an unexpected fun morning!

28 comments:

  1. Lauren Morton-FarmerMarch 30, 2012 at 6:35 PM

    Sharon, your photos are always so wonderful! I think you have the most photogenic children in the world (actually I think they just ARE that cute, haha).

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon.

    I love the boys in their shoes! they look truly adorable.

    http://thirteenredshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyeing the adult version of those Minnetonka boots for myself for quite some time now. I have the moccasins and they are the most comfy shoes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they make those Gola high tops for adults? Adorable. And your kids are so well dressed. Do they let you put them in whatever you want? Mine does not and let's just say I have WAY better taste than she does. http://lauramauk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots with the colorful socks! Where did you get the socks? They could be posing for a catalog, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love desert boots on boys and girls! Mia has some in navy. I actually quite want some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, the boys look sooo cute! I love the shoes and their whole outfits. Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon- you take such amazing pictures of your kids! The boys are adorable, I their new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are so cute and I love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes and have a similar pair for my daughter (with pink laces), but she can't wear them to school because they don't allow laces as the kids can't tie the shoes themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon, I think you take amazing pictures! You really capture their spirit. Your kids are dressed adorably. I really think you should consider finding them a print agent. Hey future college funds. They are so photogenic and so cute. They could be in an advertisment! Happy Holidays to you and your precious family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! good idea----i'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm sure my kid's teachers wish this rule existed. i can't imagine how annoying that must be!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got the socks off of zappos. the shoes are a little big so i had to get really thick socks. warm!

    http://www.zappos.com/wigwam-kids-lil-rascal-toddler-youth-airforce-blue-adobe-blue-navy-brown-khaki?zlfid=111&recoName=zap_pdp_cross

    ReplyDelete
  15. secret confession: i only post pictures of my kids on the blog is when they let me dress them. notice how my daughter Ella wasn't in this post? her outfit was hideous! hahahaha i'm terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE my clarks desert boots, awesome choice! the best part is that they're originals and will be around FOREVER, so no having to worry about them going out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, your kids are so welldressed. Tiny little gentlemen. :)

    By the way, everytime I'm in here I fall in love with New York.
    Mia, Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are cute shoes and I really loved how they carry themselves. You can also find new shoes with chukka boots 2013. You will surely love the brand new styles and models of this kind of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger