3/15/12

Searching for Signs of Spring


Last year, around this time, I started to search for signs of spring. After a terrible 2011 winter, I was so excited to have my first NYC Spring. Thing is, I didn't know where to look. Now, a year later, I do. After I dropped my kids off at school yesterday, I jogged over to the Conservatory Garden (free!) in Central Park to see how spring was coming a long. It's getting there. I can't wait for these little tulip sprouts to look like this! Even now, in its transition state, the Conservatory Garden is one my favorite places in the city to visit.



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this garden. When I was a student at the NY Botanical Gardens I had to to an entire report on it - I was in heaven! It's like this great secret in the middle of the park - so glad you shared it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too. Let's go together :) I can't wait for all those tulips and blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind-a messed up pic on the top left is the best. I found Conservatory Garden accidentally. It is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking too on my college's campus. The grass is starting to become bright greens and the trees had little buds on them. I'm anxiously waiting for the full bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure beats running on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger