9/24/12

Marathon Training Update


Thank you to all of the people who donated to my marathon recently! 

Bobby & Jodi Kendall 
Christine Re 
Anonymous $15
Anonymous $25 
The Aller Family 
Anonymous $10
Jodi Kendall 
Anonymous $100
Hailey Smith 
Eleanor 
Laura Kunkel 
Megan Isennock 
Christine Li 
Kerri Ann Hart
Kate Cowley 
Erin Cousar 
Morgan Olson 
Robyn Stylman  


I'm raising funds to run in the 2012 ING New York City Marathon with Fred's Team.  The goal: Raise $3,500 for breast cancer research by race day on November 4th. We're already at $1,495! 

We are 42% done! YAY!

As soon as I get to 50%, I get my official Fred's Team shirt that I'll be wearing in the race! 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger