1/21/11

learning how to do laundry in the city

There are 4 washers and 6 dryers in the basement. I pay with a credit card, no coins. It's surprisingly empty.  Today I did 12 loads of laundry uninterrupted. my boys were sooo nice to spend their entire morning down there. Around 12pm they started complaining that they were hungry. So I left the last of the loads in the dryers and fed them lunch at our house. Owen literally fell asleep at the table. I was tempted to take a video of him and add it to the masses of children falling asleep while eating on youtube. But I didn't. I put the boys down for a nap and took a nap myself. I don't think I could have asked for a more productive Friday morning. Bring on the weekend. I have my favorite clothes to wear.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger