4/29/11

Girls Night Out: Broadway Show for $12!

My friend Hailey found awesome tickets to see the Broadway play: The Importance of Being Earnest. I was amazed that despite the play being over one hundred years old, the humor was fresh. My favorite was when they poked fun vegetarians. Poor vegetarians!  The theatre was the perfect size and beautiful, I took two pictures before I was asked to stop. We had second to last row seats but I didn't feel like it was so far back.  And finally the $12 tickets! Hailey used Hiptix. Only catch?  You have to be between the ages of 18-35. Get them while you can!

4 comments:

  1. i feel old....lol
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger