4/29/11

Playground and Secret Cafe

I was shocked to find a playground with such simple equipment. 10 see saws, about 5 slides, lots of swings, and a climbing structure that the kids got mildly hurt on. On the way out, I saw that it's officially named Classic Playground! I liked that instead of spending a few million dollars to refurbished it, they gave it a name that would make the equipment look intentional. At 74th and Riverside Park. Views of the Hudson. Very old equipment but new to my kids!
Afterwards we stopped by The Boat Basin Cafe aka by me The Secret Cafe. It's sort of hard to find because you have to walk under the 79th Street overpass, down some stairs, and it appears. Small menu, views of the Hudson, surprisingly good lemonade. Me and the boys split a hamburger with bacon, cheese, and a big tomato. Good! The picture below is on our way out. Go through the arches, find a table outside. Perfect, easy morning.

10 comments:

  1. They are so cute in their little cardigans!

    Sounds like a park where I used to play by my grand parents house, they had old play structures where my brother broke his arm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on
    your blog. pengertian hukum islam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a fantastic trip for youths that can help to generate an enjoyment with a happiness moments in daily life.baseball bleachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a remarkable topic close to my heart thanks. Keep up the good working!
    payday lender

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and quite informative blog I have learnt so many things from here.online payday

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort.cheap life insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is actually remarkable one it helps many new users that desire to read always the best stuff.generators 2016

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a classic great for me to go to this blog site, it offers helpful suggestionsconvertible term life insurance policy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger