4/7/11

Paris Souvenirs: Part 2


I used up the last of my Euros on a fist full of Eiffel Towers for the kids. I adore that it's so kitschy. It's all part visiting major tourist cities. NYC has Statue of Liberty replicas. Orlando, Mickey Mouse ears. And the entire state of Idaho, potatoes. Who doesn't love receiving a giant potato from someone who just visited Idaho? Let me serve this as a warning about the Eiffel Tower replicas: around 30 minutes after giving it to your child, you will step on it. Try not to swear and have a speech ready. I chose the classic parental threat: If I find this on the floor ever again, it will go straight into the trash. I give it one more week and then it's Au Revoir Eiffel Tower!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! I still use the keychain Eiffel Tower Dad and Fran got us. (Your new camera is really great, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much obliged on your superb posting! I really appreciated understanding it, you happen to be an extraordinary creator. I will guarantee that I bookmark your web journal and will return sometime in the not so distant future.

    Visit: Online GED Course


    ReplyDelete
  3. I likable the posts and funky layout you've got here! I’d wish many thanks for sharing your expertise and also the time it took to post!! 2 Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger