6/10/11

Cheap Art

I found an old photo strip of me, Ella, and Rob in the junk drawer. So I blew it up 60 inches long. I used Pro Image and I was extremely happy with the results. I bought everything in-store, but you can use their online printing services. If you do happen to live in NYC, I recommend signing up for their savings club for in-store coupons. You have to wait a month for the first coupons to be emailed, but it's worth it. Every month they have different savings. Luckily, last month, they sent me a coupon for 40% off enlargements. I went a little crazy enlarging all my favorite pics.
The huge photo strip is hanging on a door at the end of the hallway. Reminding me off the good ol' days when my entire family could fit inside a photo booth. 
Poor photo I know. It's late. My hallway's dark. It looks better in person. Promise.

8 comments:

  1. I love this!!! And I love photobooth pics - this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, how much did it cost to blow it up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. $30 for poster size and $60 for the 60 inch print. I didnt do any price comparison, I just assumed it was a good deal. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a cheapskate that I never spring for those booth photos as an adult, although I loved doing it as a kid, and have great photos with my sisters from doing it. Maybe I'll have to do this next time we pass by one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really love the results! Such a great idea for a fairly low cost, and big impact for a door! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger