6/2/11

River Deli

 After we got off Governors Island, we ate at River Deli. The service was incredible. Super kid friendly. Here's an example: While we waited for our food, Owen was eating a bag of popcorn, leftover from lunch. Kind of a tacky thing to do in a restuarant, but it was keeping him happy. The waiter came over and asked if we wanted to put the popcorn on a plate! ha. Just nice things like that made me feel like my kids were welcome. This place isn't exactly a hamburger joint (more rustic italian type stuff) but we ordered two burgers regardless.  And we weren't disappointed.  Such a sweet restaurant on a perfect street in Brooklyn Heights.  Go!




After polishing off that bag of popcorn, Owen fell asleep on the bench in the restaurant. You can see him sleeping in the first picture in the window. Love him.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a perfect place. I love how you are eating up the city. I miss New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post.
    Hi im new to here.
    Im now wishing my kids were little again just so I could take shots of them asleep in odd places, it would have been great to have a blog then....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger