8/3/11

How to Hail a NYC Cab

source

Attention tourists and NYC newbies: All your taxi questions are answered here!

Lesley Colvin writes three tips that will make you look like a local when hailing a cab. She tells you exactly where to stand, the proper way to get a cab drivers attention, and how to know if a cab is available. Also do you know about gypsy cabs? She tells all!

My favorite is the pop quiz at the end entitled: Why isn't this cab stopping for me? ha. I love it. Nicely done Lesley! I wish I would have written that post.

One last thing: Lesley is also fabulous NYC photographer. Check out her portfolio here and click here for pricing.  Contact her for a session and you won't be disappointed. :)

4 comments:

  1. I really like her website. Her photography is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--can u believe those pics of the mariachi band in the subway? Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone who is in town on the first Wednesday from
    the 30 days, discover this artwork district upon sixth and also inside
    Arcade. Your artwork investigate will be from 6-9 EVENING and you cab in nashville will
    appreciate on the house products and also takes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading your posts and images. If you want to lease a taxi you can contact at iBuggie.com.
    http://www.ibuggie.com/lease-taxi.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger