11/10/11

Babble Post: 10 Tips to Throwing a Garden Party




I'm getting a crash course on gardening thanks to my kid's school. Latest lesson: now is the time to plant bulbs! Good to know, I had no idea. My kids have spent two day this past week getting ready for spring. I can't wait for winter to be over soon so they can see the results of all their hard work.

Check out my article here. At best, you'll learn a few tips on how to throw a garden work party. At worst, you'll see some of my photos!

Gardening is something I wish I did more often. I love the idea of it, but it's so much work. Do you have a garden or at least live plants in your apartment? I don't! Raise your hand if you've tried to have an herb garden in your kitchen and failed! Me! Twice? Me! Three times? Me!


4 comments:

  1. Gaby [The Vault Files]March 30, 2012 at 6:30 PM

    I've been growing a veggie garden for a while. Already have basil (well that's easy, grows all year). Had lettuce, and now I'm growing carrots, zucchini and cucumber ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have murdered innocent indoor herbs at least three times! Why are they so easy to kill?! I tell myself I just love them too much, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sort of wish I had plants and such in my apartment. But to be honest I'm a bit of a Carrie Bradshaw when it comes to that... Plants just die around me, I tend to forget about them :( And it's not because I'd forget to feed a cat or something {I grew up with animals so im used to that} but plants and I just dont communicate well lol!

    I might get an orchid, I've heard they're easy to take care of :D

    Also, I actually love winter. The snuggling up with a blanket, all the candle lights and hot cocoa <3

    Anyway have a good day/evening

    xx Seph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger