12/14/12

Elizabeth Street is Hiring

Wanted to let you know: Elizabeth Street is hiring a full-time assistant editor. The main focus is editing the work of writers. Additional duties include pitching and writing your own stories(style, living, culture, etc.), managing the ElizabethStMom Twitter account, and uploading content to the CMS. Candidates should have a strong editorial sense, previous experience, and be available to start on January 2nd.
*Please send a cover letter and résumé to Ludo Pellicioli (l.pellicioli@elizabethstreet.com) by Monday, at 6pm.*

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Is this a position that could be done remotely or would you have to be in New York?

    Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived in NYC. I would totally apply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about this opportunity, Sharon! I applied! I hope I get the chance to work at Elizabeth Street. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger