1/22/13

Winter Activity with My Family: Scooters

Our winter frowns. I found a batch of pictures with more than the usual amount of sad faces. Captures this chilly time of year perfectly for me.
And then there's this guy below always trying to lighten the mood. 
He's wearing the headphones solely for warmth. He forgot his hat.  
PS. We all own scooters. Rob inherited my old Razor scooter. I upgraded to this scooter. It's the only reason I get to work on time. The kids have all upgraded to Maxi's. Lately it's been our favorite/only outdoor activity. 
picture dump of our scooter adventure after the jump.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome :) My favorite photo was the second one from the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you, C?? ;)
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the time for indoor activities, a cup os hot coffee and crafty proyects...thats all..as soon as possible springtime will arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cuties! even the frowns are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest family! Even when it's cold outside and everyone is mostly frowning. Love the giraffe hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look 14! In a good way! (can there be a bad way?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to FLORIDA!!!:)I have my bathing suit on!!:)
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you guys all own scooters! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to see everyone else is sick of January and grey weather, too!! I love the photos of Rob being cheerful. What a hoot!! Stay happy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! I love scooting around my neighborhood on my boys' scooters! I've been eyeing a cool one with shocks and everything that maybe I'll get just for me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!

    Also, wondering where you got the kids' boots; they look comfy and warm (and adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good and happy family. Love to see the pics of them in rest. But if the parents look for a job and cannot get a good one because they are not invited to the interviews. The issue is in their resumes. They aren't attractive to the employers to meet them. You could check the tips and best resume writing services reviews to be sure that you write it right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger