2/14/13

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

*Click here for my Pink Lemonade Pancakes recipe*
Happy Valentine's Day!! I have a hot date at the Museum of Sex with Rob tonight. We canceled our dinner reservations at One if By Land for the Shake Shack. I just opened the fridge and saw a box of chocolates from CVS. Looking forward to day of cheap sleazy thrills with the one I've loved since 2001. The journal entry I wrote moments before our first date is here. It feels like I wrote it yesterday. It's been so long, I can't even do the math. 
Below is Oscar pounding through his Valentine's Day cards. Ella got the special DIY Valentines this year. See her cute cards here. The boys however? BAM and they were done.
(Funnier on Vine.

7 comments:

  1. That is super sweet that you thought your hubster was "the one" after ONE meeting. Amazing! Happy Valentine's day :)
    http://www.mialovespretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this sex museum is better than the one in Amsterdam, totally grossed me out!
    happy Valentine's anyway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh no! now i'm nervous. i'll report back. haha

      Delete
  3. Please report back to us on how the Museum of Sex is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, for sure. i brought my camera with me today. i hope they let me take photos!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger