2/19/13

President's Day Weekend

We spent the weekend mauling Theodore Roosevelt at the Museum of Natural History. For an entire year, the museum is celebrating his love of nature and his American conservation efforts. Check out more details here.
A bronzed Santa? 
See the cute children with mine in the top picture? My childhood BFF and her family came to visit us. Miss her love her. Growing up, our moms (also BFFs) took us on trips to museums (hello Dali!) on days off from school. Here we are doing the same for our children. I now know it was probably equally as fun for them as it was for us kids. Although I could do without the bathroom breaks!

More pictures of the gang after the jump . . .



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! We are heading this week to a champagne toast at the museum! Can't wait! Cute photos - I love how you paired it with the black and white photo!

    xx
    Nicole
    www.nicolenadtrentnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love the last pic of you and your friend. Nothing like a visit from a great girlfriend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how affectionate your kids are with each other! I never had brothers, but I love seeing how the seem to let their big sister hug on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! Love that you had this moment with your kids and friend, and I love your sense of humor - mauling Teddy...bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally unrelated, but you both have such gorgeous children!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger