12/9/14

Matching Sleepwear on Christmas Day

Photos from previous years have been found!!!!!!!!!! Only took me 3 hours. I swear I put them in a labeled folder, but I couldn't find them anywhere. It's the same thing every year. Whew. I need a nap after working so hard. Good thing I ordered 2014's pj's months ago. Otherwise I might have had a complete nervous breakdown over my favorite holiday tradition. I just have to remember where I put those pjs.  

Here's some Christmas sleepwear suggestions if you're planning on following this tradition too. Buy the fitted ones. Kids look so cute in them. Adults? It takes a special person to pull that off. I'm not one of them. But if you are, Target has you covered. 
2. Gap // $29.95 (take additional 40% off, ends tonight)
3. Etsy // $50
4. J.Crew // $52

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Buddha, those Etsy pyjamas are both perfect and out of my price range. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just starten this tradition and loving it. Bought some fitting pyjama's for my two boys (4 and 8months) at Gap, with a discounts, and you are right, it is so cute to see the little bellies :-) Thank you for the tip, personalised christmas cards, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing few of stuart weitzman boots shoes is unquestionably one of stuart weitzman uk the requirements on a bride to create her special day unforgettable stuart weitzman canada Collectively elegant wedding

    http://www.fieldingmfg.com/news.asp
    http://www.lamplighterproducts.co.uk
    http://www.stuartweilzman.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

NYC Taught Me All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger